Monday, December 12, 2011

Tunnocks Chocolate Company

Looking for something to do in Scotland? Do you have a craving that needs to be satisfying? If so, you are in luck, because I have just the remedy for you. I recently came across an ad for the Tunnocks chocolate company while staying in a Short breaks Scotland hotel.
They allow visitors to observe how their tasty treats are manufactured, packaged, and shipped to various places. This is a wonderful option for anyone that is not only looking to get their fill of chocolate, but also understand the production process of one of the world's most ingenious creations ever.


If you have ever heard the saying that women love chocolate, just imagine how much your loved one will enjoy a chocolate factory tour. Surely, this will put many men in their 'good books' for many of years. I recently dragged my husband to this tour, in hopes that he would purchase many of tasty treats for me, only to be overwhelmed by the abundance of free samples that are available throughout the tour. If you think that you can never have enough chocolate, try to get through this tour. It seemed that no matter which way I turned during the guided tour, someone was offering me some kind of chocolate. They had chocolate bars, spreads, candies, and even a few tarts.

Needless to say, we returned to our Hotel breaks Scotland that evening feeling a little guilty for the amount of pleasure we had had that day. I am not aware of any other guided tours that are available that encourage one to eat that many sweets, except for one that I heard of through someone that stayed at a Scotland country hotel. If anyone out there has any details to prove me wrong, feel free to share them, as I would love to go on another tour. Yet, perhaps this time I will limit myself to only a few samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment